Each media channel whether it’s face-to-face, digital, TV, radio or direct mail has its own unique qualities and strengths that decision makers employ to hit their specific objectives.
The number crunchers at FaceTime wanted to see how people viewed the different media options in their ability to drive business through the generation, persuasion and conversion of sales leads.
FaceTime undertook an Implicit Response Technique study which measures response and the level to which respondents held that belief. It makes interesting reading.
We tracked the performance of each media in its ability to deliver:
- Quality sales leads
- Cost effective sales leads
- Long term sales leads
As well as they’re ability to:
- Convert sales leads
- Provide a persuasive context for sales leads
We also studied the unique qualities and performance of each media and discovered that compared to other media, face-to-face marketing is more front-of-mind for the quality of targeting and the personal touch which leads to a strong association with ROI.
We know research can be heavy going that’s why we’ve summarised our findings into easily digestible formats:
Click here for the Generator Infographic
But if you want to get serious and see the real number crunching and in depth results just download the full PowerPoint presentation here.
- 80% agree that live events deliver better ROI than other media
- 93% of marketers and business directors feel that face-to-face marketing is the most effective media channel to convert prospects.
- 93% of marketers and business directors feel face-to-face marketing to be the most persuasive media channel.
- 89% of marketers and business directors and business owners feel face-to-face marketing to be the best quality media channel
- Across all media platforms the best way to achieve sales leads is a combination of face-to-face marketing and digital platforms.
- 86% of business directors agree that exhibitions are the second most effective means of generating sales leads after a company's own website
- 87% of business directors agree it is easier to communicate with people face-to-face than on the phone or email
- 81% of directors agree that the average order value with human interaction is over 15 times greater compared to other media investment
- 85% strongly agree that meeting prospective customers in person leads to a longer term relationship
- 80% agree that a person spends more money with people or companies they have met face-to-face than with people not met
- 90% agree that a person is more likely to trust people/companies met face-to-face than people only communicated with via email and phone
If you’d like to discuss the Business Generator research in more detail, please contact the FaceTime team on 01442 285 809 or send us an email email@example.com
86% of business directors agree that exhibitions are the second most effective means of generating sales leads after a company's own website